Study the Numerical Taxonomy of the genera Albizia L. , Vigna L. and Vicia L. (Leguminosae) in Iraq
Emphasis was placed on studying the numerical classification of some genera of the Leguminosae
family because of its great importance in the field of classification unit character is a characteristic or
characteristic possessed by any object through which a particular situation can be described. Thus,
the main objective of the numerical classification is clear, which is to prepare or provide an accurate
classification that contains the largest amount of information. The species under study have a high
medical and economic importance, as it was shown through the results of the research the extent of
similarity and difference between them from the tree diagram and the selected traits, as the highest
percentage of similarity between the two genus of vigna and Vicia reached 55%. And the Vicia of it
for the genus Albizia.
● Abdel-Kazem , A.Abdel-Hadi (2019). The role of selenium, brassinolides and planting dates in
falling flowers and pods of vigena bean and its impact on its growth, production and quality.
PhD thesis, College of Agricultural Engineering Sciences, University of Baghdad.
● Al-Atabi , J. S. and Khalaf, M. K. (2002) Flowering plants for university students. Challenge
● AL-Bermani , A.K. (1991) . Taxonomic ,Cytogenitic and Breeding Relationship of the
Festuca rubra sensu lato . Ph .D. Thesis ,Univ . of Leicester ,UK.
● Al-katib, Y. M. (2000) Classification of Seed Plants. Second Edition, Ministry of Higher
Education and Scientific Research, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
● Al-Mohammadi, Marwa Salman Hilal (2012). The effect of levels of nitrogen and potassium
fertilizers on the growth and yield of two genotypes of cattle crop Vigna L. Master thesis.
faculty of Agriculture . Anbar University.
● AL- Musawi , A.H. (1979) . A Systematic study of the genus Hyoscyamus (Solanaceae) .
Ph.D. Thesis,Unvi. Of Reading ,U.K.
● Al-Musawi, Ali Hussein Issa (1987). Plant taxonomy. First Edition, Directorate of Dar Al-
Kutub for Printing and Publishing, College of Science, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
● Al-Roumi, Ibrahim Ahmed (2013). The effect of phosphate fertilizer on the growth, yield and
quality of two types of cattle. Journal of Basic Education College Research, University of
Baghdad, Iraq: pp. 691-671 PP.
● Clark, K.R. and Warwick ,R.(1994). Change in Marine Communities : an approach to statiscal
analysis and interpretation . National Environment Research Council .U.K.P.144.
● Al-Sabbagh, A.-Aziz and Al-Qadi, I. (2003). Plant classification. Damascus University
publications. Books and publications for printing, translation and publishing, Faculty of
Agriculture, Damascus University. Syria .
● AL-Shammary, A. M.(2003) . A systematic study of genus Trogopogon L. (Compositae) in
Iraq . M.Sc. Thesis , Babylon Univ. (In Arabic) .
● 16. El-Mousallamy AM Leaf flavonoids of Albizia lebbeck, Phytochemistry. 1998 Jun;
● Erdtman ,G.(1943).An introduction to pollen analysis. Chronica Botanical Company .365pp.
● Erdtman ,G. (1952) .Pollen morphology and plant taxonomy Angiosperm (An introduction to
palynology , vol.1). Almqvist and Wiksell. Stockholm .
● Erdtman,G. (1971) . Pollen morphology and Plant taxonomy . Hafnar Puplishing Company ,
London .553p .
● Ferber 2007: M. Ferber - Dictionary of Literary Symbols, Second Edition, Cambridge,
Cambridge University Press, 2007.
● Gilman ,E.F. and Watson ,D.G.(2006) . ENH271,One of series of the Environmental
Horticulture Department , Florida cooperative Extension service , Institute of Food and
Agriculture Science , University of Florida .
● Hassan, L. G. ; Umar, K. J. ; Atiku, I., 2007. Nutritional evaluation of Albizia lebbeck (L.)
pods as source of feeds for livestock. Am. J. Food Technol., 2 (5): 435-439 .22.
● Heywood , V.H.(1974) . Chemosystematics and Artificial Discipline . In: Bendz,G &
Santesson, J.(Eds) , Chemistry in botanical classification: 41-54 .
● Jabr, Reem Mahmoud (2009). Pharmacology and Medicinal Plants Part 1. First Edition, Arab
Community Library for Publishing and Distribution, Jordan.
● Lawrance , H.G.M.(1955) . An introduction to plant taxonomy .The Macmillan Company ,
● Motar, A. O. (2000) . Systematic Study of the genus Linaria (Scrophulariaceae) in Iraq . Ph.D.
Thesis , Babylon Univ. (In Arabic)
● Orwa, C. ; Mutua, A. ; Kindt, R. ; Jamnadass, R. ; Anthony, S., 2009. Agroforestree
Database: a tree reference and selection guide version 4.0. World Agroforestry Centre, Kenya
● Sneath ,P.H. and Sokal R.R. (1973) . Numerical taxonomy the principle and practice of
Numerical classification .W.H.F. Freeman and Co. San Francisco .573pp.
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Education for Pure Science- University of Thi-Qar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Journal of education for Pure Science (Jeds), University of Thi-Qar as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from Journal of education for Pure Science (Jeds), University of Thi-Qar.
Journal of education for Pure Science (Jeds), University of Thi-Qar, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the Journal of education for Pure Science (Jeds), University of Thi-Qar are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.