On Parametric Linear Transformation Model with Left-Truncated and Interval-Censored Data
AbstractIn this paper, a parametric linear transformation model is considered with left truncated and interval censored case I data. The maximum likelihood estimators of the regression parameters are computed. The testing of hypotheses regarding to the parameters are also performed. An extensive Monte Carlo simulation technique was used to compute the proposed estimators along with some of their properties
- Buse, A. (1982). The Likelihood Ratio, Wald, and Lagrange Multiplier Test: An Expository Note.
(3a), pp: 153-157.
- Cheng, S, C. Wei, L, J.and Ying, Z. (1995). Analysis of transformation models with censored data.
Biometrika (82) pp: 835-845.
- Kim, J. S. (2003). Efficient estimation for the proportional hazards model with left-truncated and case
interval-censored data. Statistica Sinica, 13, pp: 519-537.
-Lu, M. Li, Y. and LiCS. (2018). Efficient Estimation of Linear Transformation Models for Current
Status Data Via Penalized Splines. Stat Method Res, doi:10.1177/06962280218820406.
- McLain, A .C and Ghosh, S.K. (2013). Efficient Sieve Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Time-
Transformation Models. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice 7(2), pp: 285-303
- Murphy, S. A, Rossini, a.J and van der Vaart, A. W. (1997). Maximum Likelihood Estimation in the
Proportional Odds Model. 92(4390), pp: 968-976.
- Sun, J and Zhang, Z. (2010). Interval censoring. Stat Methods Med Res, pp: 53-70.
- Shao, J. (1999). Mathmatical Statistics. Springer, pp: 384.
- Shen, P. S.(2014a). Aalens additive risk model for left'truncated and rigrt'censored data. Journal of
Statistical Computation and Simulation,43, pp:112-123
- Xiang, L. Hu, T. (2016). Partially Linear Transformation Cure Models for Interval-censored Data.
Statistical papers (93), pp: 257-269
- Xu, D. Zhao, S. Hu, T. Yu, M and Sun, J. (2018). Regression analysis of informative current status
data with the semiparametric linear transformation model. Lifetime Data Analysis 46(2), pp: 187-202.
- Yanqing, Y. Xikui, W. (2011). Comparison of Wald, Score, and Likelihood Ratio Tests for Response
Adaptive Designs. 10, pp: 553-569.
- Zhang, B. Xingwei, T. Zhang, J. Wang, C and Sun, J.(2013) . Efficient Estimation for Linear
Transformation Models with Current Status Data. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods
- Zeng, D. Mao, L. and Lin, D, Y. (2016). Maximum likelihood estimation for semiparametric
transformation models with interval-censored data. Biometrika (103)2, pp: 253-271.
- Shen, P. S. (2014c). A Generalization of Turnbull's estimator for interval-censored and truncated data.
Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 43, 2958-2972.
Copyright (c) 2020 Journal of Education for Pure Science- University of Thi-Qar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Journal of education for Pure Science (Jeds), University of Thi-Qar as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from Journal of education for Pure Science (Jeds), University of Thi-Qar.
Journal of education for Pure Science (Jeds), University of Thi-Qar, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the Journal of education for Pure Science (Jeds), University of Thi-Qar are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.